Tudeh Party of Iran joins other progressive political forces around the world in condemning the violence perpetuated by a small sector of the right-wing “opposition” across Venezuela, in an attempt to destabilize the county and prepare the ground for the type of coup carried out against President Hugo Chavez in April 2002.
Like other progressive forces in Iran and world, Tudeh Party of Iran has always regarded with respect and admiration the exceptional and enlightening role of this national activist in defeating the apartheid dictatorship and establishing the democratic republic of South Africa. The central committee of Tudeh Party of Iran expresses its most sincere condolences to the people and progressive forces of South Africa, and particularly the members and leadership of South African Communist Party. We mourn together with the people of South Africa in these difficult moments.
The Tudeh Party of Iran and other progressive forces of the nation, which have been greatly concerned about peace, national sovereignty and the consequences of the mounting sanctions in recent years, are of the belief that this accord would undoubtedly constitute a positive step forward if it were capable of lifting the burden of the devastating pressure of economic sanctions from the shoulders of the working people of Iran, laying the ground for detente and moving the region towards peace and tranquility.
While in recent weeks the international media outlets have been extensively covering the multilateral negotiations of the theocratic regime of Iran with the European countries and the United States, Reuters News Agency published a special report on the amassing of the extensive fortune of the Supreme Leader of the so-called world's "exemplary system's" in the recent years. The report is published at the very same time that even based on the official statistics of the Iranian regime tens of millions of Iranians are facing depravation, poverty and back-breaking economic duress under very difficult socio-economic conditions.
We express full support and solidarity with the struggles of the peoples of the Middle East, and democratic, progressive forces and Communist parties, against repressive and despotic reactionary regimes, for peace, freedom, democracy, national sovereignty and social justice.
* On the 25th Anniversary of the “National Catastrophe”, the Massacre of Political Prisoners in Iran
* Excerpts from the Intervention by Tudeh Party of Iran At the Meeting of the Communist and Workers Parties of the Middle East Region 19 June 2013, Athens, Greece
* Recent Presidential Election in Iran Excerpts from interview with comrade Mohamad Omidvar, spokesperson of Tudeh Party of Iran, by Akhbar-Rooz, Iranian online political/News outlet
* The Urgent Tasks and Objectives of the Labour/Union Movement at the Current Stage
* News Briefs
* Joint Statement of the Regional Meeting of the Communist and Workers’ Parties
* Statement of the Central Committee of Tudeh Party of Iran: WE CONDEMN THE THREAT OF A NEW WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST
* Excerpts from Statement of C.C. of Tudeh Party of Iran: 60 YEARS AFTER THE INFAMOUS COUP AGAINST POPULAR MOVEMENT IN IRAN
* New Iranian Year, High Prices, Inflation, Economic Pressure, and Continuing Concerns of the Working People!
* Press Release of the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Tudeh Party of Iran on: Holding the 6th Party Congress
* Message of the 6th Congress: To the Communist and Workers’ Parties of the World
* Greeting and Solidarity Messages to the 6th Congress of the Tudeh Party of Iran
The participants at the 14th International Meeting of Communist and Workers’ Parties taking place on November 23rd – 25th in Beirut, Lebanon express their unwavering solidarity with the working people of Iran in their multi-faceted and complicated struggle for peace, sovereignty, democracy and social justice.
* Working People Stand Against Changes to the "Labour Law": Organised Struggle of the Trade Union Movement Against the Changes to the "Labour Law"!
* Growing Class Gap and Unjust Distribution of Revenue
* Goals of the Trade Union Movement at the Current Stage
* Tudeh Party of Iran: We Denounce the Belligerent Policies of Imperialism against Syria
* Devastating Sanctions: Imperialism Objectives, and Policies of Ruling Reaction
* Small Workshops and Article 191 of the Labour Law
* The Youth and Unemployment Crisis: Increase of Unemployment Rate among the Youth
* The Lessons of the Great October Revolution And The Challenges of Our Time